Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Time to get active

It has been busy month for me. Have to prepare some paperwork and we have sports carnival. Took part on two events...badminton and volleyball... and coming soon futsal....gosh! I dont have stamina for these games but its fun to join....My badminton was quite ok....i mean won few matches and walk over one due to my partner injury, but that's fine for me. As long as she dont spoil her leg. VOlleyball was stiff competition but was very fun.....my team height average was 165cm....except for our GMD who was part of the team,stands at 6 foot plus i guess...and our opponent average like 180 or 175cm...
Futsal gonna torture me badly on stamina....i went to the first training with my colleagues. After two rounds of running up and down the court, we desperately needed oxygen to breath....and while runnign i can feel the flabby tummy flipping up and down. This proves how i have been eating most of the time and never had exercise like for decades! I dunno what will happen on the match day when we meet the teams who plays almost every week for the past one year....gosh!

No comments: