Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Nur Kasih

Ok....While my sister has been lately crazy about korean series (boys before flowers and full house),I have been watching Nur Kasih drama on TV3 for the past 2 months....it runs every friday at 9pm.
The storyline was quite interesting. Even though it touches a little bit muslim practises, but overall its very nice. They shoots the drama in malaysia, sydney, egypt and other places. The way they shoots i guess was quite unique and good quality, Its not easy to find such quality in malaysia local made drama.I like the acting, not overacting, quite natural, if they hug, they really hug ok, when they get drunk, its seems to be real...you seldom see this in local drama.
Apart from that, the script was ok, clothing was ok, make up not overdone, realistic,and i can say the directing is superb.
Earlier on i mention about this drama touches some muslim practices and also life. It was not too extreme, it somehow can be watched by all malaysian.
My aunties, my mom, my cousins and my sis also watches this after i recommended to them.
If want to know more about it, search it at youtube

No comments: