Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Hopefully a fullday of hazeless!

After two weeks of thick haze out there, now i finally get back my office view....i can see the islands from my office and the blue sea and the traffic jam... and the shopping complexes......but it seems like its gonna rain at least in the evening....hmmm
I'm early to my office today and nobody around yet. I sent my hubby to the airport and my daughter to the daycare centre and straight to the office.I decided to take nap for at least an hour before everybody comes,but in the end i played dart next door.... at least nobody sees how bad i played....very off the dart board. Most of time it hit the polystyrene instead of the board....muahahahhahahaha
OH yesterday, one of IT colleague told me abt our use to be IT boss, announced to the other side of IT dept that he resigned. and one of the senior IT staff reaction was "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS" and the boss got so offended and started to remind everyone, how everybody owed him big time ....YEAH RIGHT!i know most of the time they suffered under him....Infact actually everybody is happy he is resigning....I know he actually have some valuable knowledge that he can share with the staff but he never did. Instead he sometimes make fool of the staff....

No comments: