Friday, April 4, 2008

Yesterday.....

Yesterday, I went to renew my driving license at the post office Inanam (which was overdued for almost two months.....sia lupa oh....kalau mami sia tau, misti kana bolotok!). I parked my car next to a very old hidious car. Perhaps 1970's car....The rusted car seemed to be abandoned and i bet it doesn't move anymore....
But as I get down from my car, there was this poor old man… dirty, in short pant and faded shirt, long hair with white patches here and there....... he opened the rusted car and took out some stuff from that car……and I realize there were a lot of things inside the car…pail, toiletries, clothing, old newspaper, boxes… …..ohhh then I realize…this poor guy is living in that car! Kasian oh….I was standing there for quite sometimes looking at him and suddenly he brings his mechanic tools to a proton car which is parked next to his.
The owner of the proton car asked him to service his car….eiiii…bagus juga oh….ada org kasih dia kerja and bayar gaji …..tapi kesianlah that old guy seems not healthy… he is limping…. I wish I can do something to help him….but I am afraid. Mana tau dia serang or doesn’t like to be bothered….abis muka dia ganas sikit. Kalau dia serang sia, mana sia dapat lari dlm keadaan sia camni….

3 comments:

Jedireds said...

macam di US bah dia tu..he2..limpas dulu..sudah sa link URL ko di blog sa..

josie said...

welkam to blogging world.....

Anonymous said...

sy pun bnyk kali berdepan dgn situasi yg mcm ni, kesian mmg kesian...tp persoalan nya apa yg kita buli buat??? (ni yg buat sy mo bertanding utk pilihanraya ni...) kih kih kih..