Tuesday, April 29, 2008

makan! makan! makan!

ok...my tummy is getting bigger and i think my legs as well...2 weeks ago the nurse told me that I’ve gained so drastically in a month!....from 60.5kg to 65.5kg....and last nite i find myself 2kg heavier....which is 67.5kg...wahwahwahawahawh!....
and someone just told me that I am very GUMUK compared to 3 weeks ago. I remember 6 weeks ago when i visited the same clinic, the doc have warned me that i might gain 3 to 4kg in a month....but instead i gained 5kg!!!!.......uhukuhukuhuk!.
The doc has told me to stop eating ice-cream and I did....otherwise i'll have diabetes or high blood...but the doc said i'm not overweight yet.
Sometimes I just really want to eat more and more ice cream....tahan! Imelda!tahan!....
I ate lots of prune cake and yam cake recently.....which i think have contributed to my weight gain....and i can easily get hungry in the morning...every hour i just want to eat something!...cakui kawin kaya, mee guring mamak, mee soup, roti kahwin, tea tarik, milo....by noon sia mau makan nasi, mee guring, kfc, pizza....petang kurang sikit....malam inda brapa tapi terasa ja mau makan sikilim tapi tahan-tahan....
and the weird part is....makin sia berat, makin sia rasa mau main bula atau swimming, atau tampar urang....kunun supaya fit and turun berat...tapi mana bulih kan?
anyway....i'm getting happier with this 'development' but nervous......push!push!push!...

No comments: