Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Buntu....

really buntu day.....i dunno what to write here but i feel i need to update something. Watch out the American Idol tonight for Mariah Carey's theme.....Mariah is one of my fav. singer....I love her old numbers......'Whenever you call', 'Always be my baby', 'Hero', Dreamlover', 'There's got to be a way', 'I don't wanna cry'...etc....Her Musicbox album is still one of the best for me....love it!. And....also love her Christmas album.....
Tomorrow i'm supposed to meet one of the very important people here....But i have not receive any confirmation yet on the appointment. It's for the good of everyone here. Not sabotaging people....but i guess it need to be reported for the sake of this crappy place. I'm expecting this would be 'hot and harsh' meeting but i got to do what i've got to do......corruption, unfair, favouritism, harrasment, bullies, incompetent, coward etc.....

1 comment:

Jedireds said...

increament post adakah? ha3..