Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 here we are!

Happy New Year to you all....
I'm back to work from holi,jolly holiday....It was fun to meet the cousins and drank Michael Jackson....yeah it's black and white. Actually didnt spend much time hanging out with all cousins, everybody have their own agenda...but at least we did gathered on xmas and new year. Prepared gift from them...and as usual i was so excited to see them opening the presents. My daughter and my nephew received the most! and now the hse full of toys!...and Amber have lots of dresses to choose!...i think the dresses are enough for many occassions for whole 2010!
I baked 10 cakes,fruit cakes and prune cakes....and its all gone
I'm no expert but just in bake craze mood....added rum to some of those cake and it tasted nice!
Went to Miri to attend wedding and i kinda tired of the travelling...my daughter doesnt want anyone to carry her...except me. She scared to walk as she know nobody around her...
Eating, eating and eating has been always the main agenda year end holiday... but this time i think i ate less than last last year. Ahakkkksss...but i guess still enough to make me put on weight! Yikes!

No comments: